Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Treadmill love


I know I'm strange.  I love the treadmill, probably for the same reason I love the track.  I love my music and dreaming I'm a rockstar while I'm running.  (I don't know if I mentioned that in my next life I play the guitar?)  I can't pretend I'm a rockstar while I'm running on a road because I have to concentrate on not getting hit by cars or worried about what I look like to everyone driving past me.  The time just passes with me playing the guitar on stage while I've actually been running hard without even realizing it.  My treadmill is getting close to needing a new tread.  It doesn't sound like it feels good, but like a good old dog, it's still happily working hard for me.  Ferraby Lionheart was on the playlist today.  "Crack in Time" was my favorite song.  The lyrics are so great.  I think I might actually be able to play that one on the guitar.  It doesn't sound complicated.  I think I'll look for the sheet music!

No comments: