Friday, June 20, 2008

I hate you, Apple!!


My computer broke last Thursday for the third time. Last time I lost all my photos. This time it won't even turn on, so I'm betting I lost even more than that. I am so dependent on my gadgets now that I have a panic attack when they aren't working. My Garmin and my ipods all charge on my computer, I pay bills by my computer, of course I keep in touch with all of you through my computer. Last night before Ron handed over his laptop I said, "So now this won't work, this won't work, this won't work and so my life is pretty much over." To which he said, "Um, could we please not be so fatalistic?" Oh, ok. Proper perspective back. But I got a laptop out of it until mine is fixed.


I spent the last few days in SLC with Chi2. Did I get out and enjoy running in the green lush SLC spring? No, I rode the stationary bike one day and the treadmill the next! The bike was so hard because I haven't done anything but run since Sarah was born and we stopped the gym membership. How about "Buildings and Mountains" by Republic Tigers in honor of SLC. SLC is such a great mix of the city and nature.

Today I got started too late and it was already in the 90s when I was starting to run, so I stayed on the treadmill. It was scheduled to be a long run.  I'm just sure I went went farther that it said I did!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

If you makes you feel any better, I hate Apple too.

Unknown said...

And so you know who Writer is and don't freak out....it's Abel. :-)

Shanakin Skywalker said...

I'm honored!

Kate said...

thanks for finally inviting me to your secret blog... sorry I didn't get to see you...