Monday, June 30, 2008

Magic Treadmill, make me FASTER!

Treadmill today: Warm up about 1/2 hour (Cut me some slack, I'm menstral!), intervals at 7.5 mph on 3% grade for 20 minutes, intervals 8 mph on 3% for 20 minutes. I think the intervals on the first set are only like 1 1/2 minutes long, and the intervals on the second set are about 2 or 2 1/2 minutes. By the end of that set I was totally maxed out. I'm trying to work up to doing faster intervals than what I will be running in the marathon so that when I'm running in the marathon my speed will seem slow compared to what I'm used to. I hope by the end of next week I can do these intervals at 9 mph.

P.S. I weighed myself today and even though I have dropped a pant size this past couple of months, I haven't lost ANY weight!

No comments: