Monday, August 24, 2009

If I were on Facebook...


...tonight I would remind everyone that it is Sarah's birthday tomorrow. ~Sigh~ but I am not, and that is a good thing. We attempted FHE tonight and it ended up as no dinner and eating popcorn on the trampoline. (basically, just let-the-kids-do-whatever-they-want night.) It was relaxing. One of those spontaneous bonding times that happen only when you just drop everything else and just let yourself be still.

"What's stuck to my foot?"




Chocolate eyes

Birthday Beauty. I can't believe you've been here for two years.

(My boys were there too. I promise.)

4 comments:

Keri said...

Happy Birthday Sarah!

Scrappycook said...

Such a beautiful photo! Happy Birthday!

Tiff said...

I can't believe Sarah is two! And what beautiful brown eyes. (So, shan I miss you on facebook... but I am proud of you from staying away from things that can get in the way of family and life. I am glad I can at least catch up with you on your blog now!

Natalie said...

Wow! She is gorgeous! Hope her birthday was awesome. Talk about 2 year old knockout. Love her big brown eyes!