Saturday, August 8, 2009

Going to preveiw GI Joe tonight

to see if it's okay for Ryan to see. I've only seen a trailer and I'm already thinking no.


Okay, and I have another reason for wanting to see the movie. You probably don't remember the movie "Step Up." I saw it and BOUGHT it. I'm a little dance-obsessed. Channing Tatum plays GI Joe.I don't think he's going to break dance in GI Joe though.

PS There was also a "Step Up 2" for those of you that just got excited about seeing the first one. Laugh at the acting and script. Respect the sport.

3 comments:

Scrappycook said...

I just watch Step Up from the library. I loved the dancing parts (though at time, I did not buy Channing) but hated the gangsta storyline. I am also a sucker for dance, so I may have to check out the sequel!

Shanakin Skywalker said...

Yeah, I didn't love the gangster stuff, but in order to incorporate the break dancing, it would have to a little. It made it kind of a Romeo and Juliet-ish too. Did you not buy Channing because he's such a horrible actor? He is the same character in GI Joe too. He talks like a gangsta. Ron was laughing the whole way through.

Anonymous said...

Channing was also in that movie "She's the Man" which Kenzie liked. I think he's a reasonably good actor, he's just young.