Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Running is expensive?

I never thought about it before, but I am noticing after cleaning out my stroller after a run that I spend about $6.50 a run in GU! Yikes. I find it at Harmon's for $1.29 a piece and just buy the whole box because I go through them so fast. I haven't found anywhere online that sells them at bulk prices low enough to pay the shipping costs and still save money. Costco has diamond rings but can't sell GU? Ron has some Hammer Gel in the fridge that I am going to use until I am forced to either find something else I like or find it cheaper in town. Hammer Gel... Bleh.

GU: Very expensive.

Liang Gu: Not so expensive.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Gu is pricey. Smith's sometimes has it on for $1.00. You should make a request at Costco and see what happens? Maybe you'll get lucky! Do you like Clifblocks or clifblox? I like those. Kinda taste like fruit snacks? Mmmmmmm...

Anonymous said...

Liang is not cheap, my friend. Especially if you use him the same way you use the other gu.

Lysa said...

I like vanilla bean, whats your prefrence?