Saturday, July 12, 2008

I still hate you, Apple!!


Now that I got my broken computer back, my shuffle decides to konk. I just thought it was out of juice yesterday, but it won't charge and won't turn on, won't light up when I put it in it's dock, nothing. I've got a mini that won't hold a charge, and this is it's second battery, so I have to leave it plugged in while I run. Maybe it says something that I can't run without music. But, I CAN'T!! I found Kerli yesterday on itunes. Me likey. Great runnablility.

I did a VO2 workout today... or was it intervals? Or it could have been splits or strides.... Maybe a tempo run. I'm not sure, but it was HARD and I did it for an hour.

12 more days. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

4 comments:

Kate said...

You are so in trouble for posting that picture of me... maybe it can be the motivation for everyone to run fast and hard... you are the best hosts ever...!!!!!! For that, I forgive you...

keith said...

YOU CAN!

Scrappycook said...

Hey Shan! I got my first ipod for Christmas this last year and I am ashamed to say there is nothing loaded on it yet! I cannot believe you can get a 21 mile run in while watching your kids in your house! You are amazing!

Keri said...

Me likey Kerli too - thanks for the find!