Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Could be I'm just..... tapering?

I haven't been able to run outdoors for a couple weeks now. I'm trying to make the treadmill workouts as tough as I can to make up for that, but I'm a little worried. Hubby's been out of town for - e - ver, but will be back tomorrow. Hopefully I can talk him into helping me tomorrow AM so I can get a good run in. Last one before the 24th.

On a positive note, Chi's here. We're going to the opening show of The Dark Knight on Thursday, midnight viewing. Then Coldplay on Saturday in Vegas. I'm kinda crazy to party so much before next week, I know. I think the Batman and Coldplay are worth it though. What's your vote?

They are calling Heath Ledger "Hannible Ledger" for his role in Batman, because he's supposedly as creepy as Hannibal the Cannibal in Silence of the Lambs, another one of my favorite creepy movies. I'm a sucker for creepy films. Such a tragedy that someone with his amazing talent and beauty is gone because of something so cliche as a prescription drug overdose. I loved him in A Knight's Tale.

My boys

1 comment:

Natalie said...

LOVE your blog and I am going to scroll through it later when I have more time. I'm off to Cali. in the morning with Leah. Sounds like you have a fabulous weekend planned with Chi-say hi to her and have a fun time in Vegas watching Cold Play! One of the American Idols sang their song last night. I know, cheesy concert (and the loudest ever) but my Dad had free tix. Take care chica bandica!!