Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Gearing up for school, already/trip to Hawaii...


All the back-to-school rigamaroll is starting already. Endless emails from the school with things to print off and sign and take back and visits to the school to meet teachers and get schedules and supply lists. I swear summer just started, but eveyone is always ready for it to end too. This year they are going to be rotating the kids through different teachers for different subjects for grades 4 and up. I think it's a great idea, especially for Noah, to keep things changing throughout the day. We've got a new plan for his diet to try and get a grip on the ADD for this year. It's going to be so hard to control what he puts in his mouth. We go to Hawaii next Tuesday, get back the 6th of August and school starts three days later.

The A/C in my car is broken. It's been 110 degrees lately.

I'm already planning Sarah's birthday on August 25th. Balloons, pink cupcakes, I'm not sure if I'm going to get her dress-ups or a doll house. Stay tuned.

4 comments:

bryan said...

Outlive Ron or get your own vacation home?! Oh the compromises we make! ...

Jenna said...

I hope you have no fun at all in Hawaii;-) Is Noah going Gluten free?

Jenna said...

DOLLHOUSE!

bryan said...

don't worry shan, i also took your advice and got awesome new tunes. :)