Monday, July 6, 2009

Correction


I fried myself was an understatement. I'm totally blistered! I haven't burned myself this bad since I was a kid. It's three days later and I am just now starting to be able to bend at the hip to sit. It's only where my running shorts cover, so top half of my thigh - and rear end of course. Lovely. So on the bright side, I did get rid of that running tan line for Hawaii.

The picture isn't me. I just always feel like I need illustrations. Who wants to read something without pictures, even if they are all disgusting?

We are hosting a soccer coach from Kendal, England this week. His name is Joe Gordon, 21 yrs. old. Nice kid. My kids are mauling him. I took him and the kids and a babysitter to the rec center pool again while I ran and listened to Dave Matthews.

I love Dave Matthews, but It's hard for me to have my rock star fantasies-while-running listening to DM. So today I had to improvise and I was a guitarist.

1 comment:

Scrappycook said...

OUCH! I had my worst sunburn on a weekend trip to Martha's Vineyard with my friend Greg. We rented a scooter and cruised the island and I was a blistered lobster by the end of the day. I am much more protective of my kids these days that I ever was for myself! Sunburns hurt.