Saturday, August 2, 2008

I miss my gym!


TV remote was still missing since last night when we unfolded a blanket and, there is was! But for yesterday's treadmill run I was either going to be looking at a screen flashing tips on how to get the most out of my satellite subscription, or go run in 100 degree heat. (Because I have already failed at goal #1. I will get up and go running in the early AM.) The DVD player still works though, so the first disk I pick up is David Kress' Power Yoga series. Hey! If I'm watching this while I'm running, I may feel like I'm at the gym again. It will be motivating watching other people workout while I'm working out! It was actually really entertaining. Bryan has beautiful, flowing, curly hair. I bought the DVD about a year ago when I was trying to do more stretching. I only turned it on once and I realized I just don't have the patience for that kind of thing. I think I felt more limber after yesterday's run though.

No comments: