Saturday, August 2, 2008

Blueberry Galette


Oh, and I made this yummy thing yesterday. Blueberry Galette. I found it in Cooking Light magazine. I think the only thing that makes it "lighter" than a regular blueberry pie, is that there is much less crust. There might be a little less sugar too, but certainly had all the butter of a regular pie. The Blueberries had a little sugar and some flour mixed in. Mine was like 4 inches deep of blueberries. We ate some for desert last night and then I ate the rest this morning for breakfast! (Sans ice cream.) So Stacey, what do you think!?

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That looks divine! Need that recipe.

Scrappycook said...

I love galettes! I would love to find somewhere around here to go blueberry picking - we used to go several times a week in NH. The kids would spend hours running around and eating the berries off the bushes. I am having some New England nostalgia.