Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I have found my reason for living...


In most recent days I thought it was Sarah. I was sure it was Sarah. She is definitely the thing this past year that has brought me the most joy and fulfillment.

Then of course, there's running. Running is a reason to love to live. It brings joy and fulfillment one can't really describe. One must feel it to know. There are many of you that do.

Service too. Helping others makes me feel self-worth and a divine nature. Helps us to know from whence we came and what we are to become.

Romantic love is a good reason. Romance is fun and I like being in love.

But, I now am sure I know the thing... the reason for me to be.... what it is that is to bring me the most joy and happiness in this life. What will put a smile on my face every day and make me glad to be alive. Te amo, Facebook.

You know where you can find me after I get my kids off to school and do my AM runs from now on.

Must. Find. Friends....

2 comments:

Jenna said...

Yes, I can't believe how many friends you have now! You are going facebook crazy....and since you haven't updated your blog for awhile...I can only guess you have been too busy facebookin it. I will check up on ya there!!

Natalie said...

Facebook MUST be consuming your computer time....Where you been girlfriend? I've missed your bloggin', blogadillydoosky entries. Get bloggin again!!