Saturday, June 22, 2013



Wow, I haven't been here in a while!  I read my last post and Sarah was registered for Kindergarten?  She is now done with Kindergarten and registered for first grade.  My life took a bit of a detour.  It's kinda hard to recognize it as the same life when I look back.  We've moved twice and changed so much, but a good long run is still the thing that makes it okay day to day.
It used to be that I would take Sarah in the stroller.  Then she got to an age that I couldn't really leave her for long but she wouldn't come with me for very long either, so it was hard to get long runs in for a couple of years.  Now she's old enough to leave with her brothers for several hours in the morning, so I'm back to having a little bit more freedom.  I'm not good at getting up while it's still dark.  It depresses me.  The way I get my runs in has had to constantly be modified for what is going on in my life at that time, but I've been able to keep it part of my life most of the time.  It helps me enjoy everything else there is to be happy about.  I'm grateful for where I live because it is so easy to run around St. George.  The paths are awesome and it's just very outdoor rec friendly.  I'm super happy I'm here.


No comments: