Monday, January 4, 2010

I did it...

I applied for entrance to the Wasatch 100! I got on the site to check about the registration deadlines and noticed that it is on the 9th on January... five days from now. So I had to send it in without thinking. Which, by the way, is the best way to sign up for something like a 100 mile race. I'm totally psyched and completely rested, as I haven't done a thing for months now. I've never run trails in St. George so Ron is going to show me a few mt. bike trails that I can run nearby. It's exciting to have a new goal. I've been bored.

3 comments:

Scrappycook said...

Holy Crap! When I'm bored, running a 100 mile race is not even on my radar. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Dude. I can't believe you're really going to do it. Didn't I scare you away? If you really want to do it, I want to be a pacer. Dibs on Millcreek to Brighton. I'm an expert on that leg now.

Lysa said...

I love that your cure for boredom is to run 100 miles. You are kind of crazy arent you? just a little bit??