Friday, February 11, 2011

HAIR

I have hair issues.  It makes me crazy more than anything else about me, and that really says alot.  I don't like it long ~ It's straggly and frizzy.  I like I okay short, but when it's short I get funny comments.  Mainly from men. "Why did you do THAT?"  I don't like it blonde because I have dark eyebrows and it doesn't look like it matches.   With bangs.  Without bangs.  Long bangs, short bangs... It's naturally dark blonde with some fairly light streaks throughout, but it's mostly mousey.  I just dyed it darker than I ever have.  I felt like I maybe found something I could live with, but I am getting more uncomfortable comments from people than ever before.   My family saw me a couple of weeks ago and flat out told me it's awful.   What's a girl to do!? 

These are the two extremes.  I think I like it best somewhere in between.  Although I'm convinced I'm never actually going to like it no matter what.

5 comments:

Scrappycook said...

I have hair issues too - mostly gray hairs and the fact that the stress of the past few years made A LOT of it fall out! Yikes! I hope it gorws back at some point. I agree with your assessment though - I love your hair in the middle of those shades. Definately blond, but not platinum.

Jenna said...

I love the dark hair with shorter bangs on you. Way cute

A Better No Tomorrow said...

I think you look great with dark hair! I also love the bangs. I have tried to do bangs several times but can never really make it work on me.

Tiff said...

Glad to know you are still the same Shannon I knew and loved in high school. Always changing/cutting your hair not to mention mine. :)

Lysa said...

funny bc I always wished I had dark eyebrows with my blonde hair.
I like the darker hair on you, but I love the fact that you change it up. I went brown once for awhile, kind of fun!